IBIS YEARBOOK 2014.
During my junior year I was the Design Director for the award-winning Ibis Yearbook. The theme was the “View through the U” which involves the diverse, special perspectives that students develop through their unique, personal experiences at the University of Miami. All these viewpoints contribute to the overall ‘Cane perspective. A big part of students’ experiences is Sebastian the Ibis, the school mascot. Him and his glasses are a visual theme that flows throughout the book.
ACP 2014 Best of Show 1st place
CSPA Collegiate Gold Crown 2015
CSPA Collegiate Gold Circle Awards 2015
- 1st in Division page design
- 1st in Sports spread design for "Dominating Defense"
- 1st in People spreads without mug photos one spread for Senior Spotlights
- 1st in People spreads without mug photos multi-page presentation for Senior Spotlights
- 3rd in Feature presentation for Senior Spotlights
- 3rd and Certificate of Merit in Informational graphics for Rankings and NCAA
- 3rd in Informational graphics portfolio
- Certificate of Merit in Design portfolio